Call Now To Schedule A Free In-House Estimate. (770)290-1974
Custom Pro Restorations (CPR) is located in Cumming, Ga.
No results found in this location. Please try again.
Types of payments we accept:
Mon – SAT 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
You get our 100% Iron-Clad, Risk-Free, Money-Back Guarantee:
CPR is confident you will love the results.
“Nothing is more important than your complete and total satisfaction. If for any reason you have concerns about your cleaning, we’ll return and re-clean the areas free of charge. If you’re still not satisfied, we will promptly refund your money! That’s why this business has been built on referrals. Absolute honest, integrity and the willingness to take client satisfaction to the highest levels of any service business!”
Call today to schedule your appointment!
We use truck mounted Hot Water Extraction (HWE) process and CRB agitation for a professional clean every time.
In the past, people only cleaned their carpets when they were visibly very soiled. The common misconception was that they needed to wait as long as possible to clean their carpets because cleaning them caused them to soil quicker. The source of this miss conception was that when wall to wall carpets first became popular, there were very limited ways to clean them. The most common method was to brush soaps made with coconut oil into the carpet and let it dry. This method left a sticky residue that attracted soil, and has not been used in this industry in years.
CPR uses truck mounted hot water extraction, or “steam cleaning”, along with latest in detergent technology in order to clean your carpets and upholstery.
Here are three basic reasons for why you should clean your carpets and upholstery on a regular basis.
1. Carpet acts like a filter in the indoor environment by trapping soils, gases, and human or animal dander.
2. Excess build up of soils in carpet may have and adverse effect on the indoor environment.
3. Soils, volatile organic compounds (VOC) and biopollutants must be removed to maintain a healthy indoor environment.
4. Maximize the extraction of pollutants from the dwelling.
5. Minimize chemical, particle, and moister residue.
6. Minimize human exposure to pollutants.
7. Properly dispose of cleaning wastes.
Studies have shown that Hot water extraction is the best method of removing not only everyday soils and pollutants, but also greatly reduce the number of biopollutants in carpet and upholstery, not only because of the high heat, but because of the fact that pollutants are removed from the home to the truck and then safely and environmentally responsibly disposed of. The bottom line is that carpet needs to be cleaned when it is biologically soiled, and should not be delayed until its surface is soiled.
Asset management is a concern that most people don’t consider when having their carpets cleaned. What I mean is that flooring, on average, is a home owners third largest investment. With the average price for carpet being around $24.00 per yard, the average home can have several thousand dollars in carpeting alone. >/h3>
Routine cleaning is recommended by the carpet manufacturers to not only maintain appearance, but to also promote a long life for the carpet. Soiling is the number one enemy and destroyer of carpets.
The average piece of sand has around 25 cutting edges on it that work to degrade carpet every time it is exposed to traffic. Modern carpets are designed to hide oiling, so that by the time a carpet appears soiled on the surface, it may already be to late to reverse some of the damage.
Appearance cleaning is third, and unfortunately, the biggest reason that most people clean their carpets and upholstery. While dirty carpets are an embarrassing eyesore, in the other sections you have seen that cleaning only for the appearance of the carpet is not the only reason to have your carpets cleaned regularly.
With the Health and Asset Management explaining how modern carpets hide soils, I would also like to point out that the dirtier the material, the more harsh of detergents are needed to clean them. These more powerful solutions can impair the stain repellent of newer generation carpets with any kind of stain guard on them. Also some spots and spills that are on carpet may permanently damage the carpet and become permanent stains if not removed as soon as possible.
TOP 10 CARPET CARE TIPS
At CPR, we want your carpet to look its best 365 days of the year. That’s why we’re sharing these carpet care tips to help you maintain your carpet until our next visit. Following these tips will not only help to keep your carpet looking its best, but it will help to extend the life of your carpet and increase the amount of time between regular, professional carpet cleanings.
- Vacuum heavy traffic areas 2 to 3 times a week, and the rest of your carpet once a week.
- Use an indoor and an outdoor welcome mat to reduce the amount of dirt that enters your home.
- Use a spot remover to treat spots and spills. Make your own spot removing product by mixing ¼ teaspoon bleach-free liquid detergent with 1 cup cold water.
- Re-apply stain-resistant protector to your carpet regularly and after cleanings; the original protection naturally wears down over time.
- To prevent permanent damage when a stain or spot occurs, act immediately with a spot removal plan. Remember, stain-resistant does not mean stain-proof.
- Test spot removal products for colorfastness—before you use them. This is best accomplished in an inconspicuous area.
- Test area rugs for colorfastness before placing them over your carpet. Some rugs may bleed their colors.
- Vacuum under area rugs periodically. This removes any loose dirt that may be trapped between the rug and your carpet.
- Leave the protective blocks in place for a couple days after a carpet cleaning. This helps to avoid any color transfer from your furniture to the floor.
- Clean your furniture and your carpet at the same time. A professional cleaning gets rid of the everyday dirt and soil.
All carpet should be professionally cleaned a minimum of every 12 to 18 months.